Stupeflix After Effects Guidelines¶
Stupeflix provides a simple After Effects to Stupeflix Widget workflow. This documentation will guide you through our engine limitations and the supported After Effects features.
This documentation is our little living thing, it regularly evoles and we feed it as regularly as we can. If you have any questions regarding the AE docs, feel free to drop me an email at seb (at) stupeflix [dot] com.
- Introduction to Adobe After Effects
- Creating a Stupeflix Compatible AE Project
- Creating a Transition Widgets
- Placeholder and Tagging
- Expressions and Bézier Curves
- Supported AE Features & Formats
- Unsupported Features & Formats
- Preping your Project
- Using the SxC Validation Script
- Optimizing your Project
- Further Optimizations
- Using the Stupeflix XML Editor
- Mixing your Project with XML